Clear Plastic Bonding
Clear Plastic Bonding Product Range
– Thin water-like product used for bonding Acrylic, Polycarbonate, PVC
– Grabs in seconds, cures in one hour
– Leaves a clean finsh
– Apply via syringe
– Holding parts together
– A viscous one part adhesive
– Grabs in minutes, bonds in one hour
– 100% cost effective
– Can be rejuvenated with Fusion
– Developed as a rapid bonding adhesive
– Available in thin or thick formulation
When working with Adhesives and Sealants or any bonding product, it is vital that the surface is cleaned correctly. Each surface needs to be free from dirt, grease and contamination prior to bonding. In some cases a primer may be required and it is critical that the correct primer is used. It may also be the case that light abrasion is required to help the bonding product key into the surface.
Due to the changing raw material content and surface finishes of some substrates, it is essential that all of our adhesives and tapes should be tested by the customer to ensure substrate and performance compatibility for each application. Please contact us for any advice. We do not accept any liability for product failure.