Indasol 3600 – Instructions for use:
1. Always consult our MSDS before using for the first time.
2. Carry out surface preparation where required.
3. Remove cap, and attach mixer nozzle.
4. Dispense sufficient adhesive to ensure equal mix.
5. Apply adhesive to one surface and assemble components carefully, clamping if required.
6. It is always easier to remove any excess adhesive prior to cure using a suitable cleaner.
7. Allow the adhesive sufficient time to achieve handling strength before moving or unclamping components.
Download Datasheet For Indasol 3600
Packaging: 500ml Aluminium Flasks.
Storage & Shelflife: stored unopened in a cool dry location, out of direct sunlight. Can offer a 12 month shelf life from manufacture.
Health and Safety in Use: INDASOL 3600 is a methyl methacrylate and should not be used without consulting the MSDS, which contains full information regarding the use of this product, including Transport, Disposal, Toxicological, exposure controls, accidental release and first aid measures essential to the safe use of this product.