CT113 Key Benefits
– Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in facade installations
– Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and the ageing effects of UV exposure
– Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from -20°C to +80°C
– Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
– High initial adhesion strength
CT113 Usage Guidelines
– Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
– All surfaces must be dry, clean and sound, free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
– Use mechanical abrasion to clean porous surfaces if necessary before sealing.
– It is recommended to degrease the substrate (and membrane if necessary) by using isopropanol.